Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm still kickin'. And so is she.

Am I the only one who finds that the longer I put off doing something, the more difficult it is to figure how to approach the "doing" of it when I finally make up my mind to do it once again?

Maybe I should have just thrown in the towel on this blogging stuff, but I still find myself writing blog posts in my head even after all these months of never typing a single word on this blog. Usually, I have enough self-discipline to just shut down those writing thoughts altogether, knowing that there are too many other things competing with my time and energy.

But then there's today. And while I don't need a forklift to haul in all the money I make "authoring" ye olde blog (which is 0 dollars and 0 cents, by the way), I AM a proud mother who shamelessly uses her blog to show off her children's accomplishments.

Like my daughter's first recital.



and



You are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
    Cheap Flights to Johannesburg
    Flights to Johannesburg
    Johannesburg Flights

    ReplyDelete

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!