Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm still kickin'. And so is she.

Am I the only one who finds that the longer I put off doing something, the more difficult it is to figure how to approach the "doing" of it when I finally make up my mind to do it once again?

Maybe I should have just thrown in the towel on this blogging stuff, but I still find myself writing blog posts in my head even after all these months of never typing a single word on this blog. Usually, I have enough self-discipline to just shut down those writing thoughts altogether, knowing that there are too many other things competing with my time and energy.

But then there's today. And while I don't need a forklift to haul in all the money I make "authoring" ye olde blog (which is 0 dollars and 0 cents, by the way), I AM a proud mother who shamelessly uses her blog to show off her children's accomplishments.

Like my daughter's first recital.



and



You are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Singapore continues to be just about the most available and also competing areas on earth. The particular economic system regarding Singapore will be generally recognized because the blended economic system. chanel replica Although Singapore strongly stimulates the totally free industry procedures and also procedures, cartier replica the government intervention inside the supervision regarding macro-economic concerns and also key sources regarding creation which includes terrain, labour and also money will be evident to a certain degree. replica burberry Inspite of the deficiency of normal sources, the united states continues to be capable of inspire the economic system generally on account of the ideal place, with the biggest market of Southeast Parts of asia. replica chanel bags This has substantially triggered the development being a well known heart regarding business, companies, marketing and sales communications and also travel. replica gucci Irrespective of the tiny geography as well as the scarcity regarding raw materials, Singapore’s every capita GDP provides kept amongst the maximum on earth, amounting to be able to roughly USD 51, 400 since experienced inside 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!