Saturday, September 13, 2008

Damages and Loss

I tried using a layout from cutestblogontheblock.com, but the busy-ness of the designs on the sides of the layout made it difficult to read the words. And I hate it when it's difficult to read the words. I'm lazy and my eyes are bad. But I will admit, those layouts are the cutest on the block.

In the trial switchover, I lost the img that was my blog title. On the bright side, the damages could have been worse. Much worse. Which seems to be the theme here today, what with hurricanes blowing through central TX and all.

For the time being, I'll keep looking for a new layout. However, I'm about to be glued to the TV for a most awaited season premiere: SNL!!!! I still have my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!