Monday, June 30, 2008

More Prayers Needed

Just wanted to jot down quickly that I'm trying to get Missy to the ER this afternoon. The short version is that she fell down on the concrete about a week ago and still has a goose egg on her forehead. I called the pediatrician today and he suggested that she might need a CT scan, which means she'll have to be sedated. Which means we have to go the the children's hospital ER. Which means we're going to be there several hours.

The rational side of me feels like there can't be too much to be concerned about considering she's been acting completely normal since it happened. The other part of me hears words like "sedated" and "internal bleeding" and ":head trauma" and "ER" and gets a little freaked out. And of course I'm feeling like a complete failure and neglectful mom for letting my daughter go for a week with a head injury.

Anyway, we're taking things one step at a time and just preparing for a long wait at the ER. Please pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. PandaPop called J right now to check up on her!

    You are a GREAT mom!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!