Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cade!

My dear sweet middle child turned FIVE yesterday! It's so hard to believe that he's growing up so quickly. I shouldn't be surprised, but sometimes it just hits me like a baseball bat. These moments are so bittersweet!

Cade has such a fun personality. He makes friends easily and is pretty "go with the flow" kind of boy. He loves to sing and entertain. I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up in the entertainment industry in some form or fashion.

In honor of his birthday, I wanted to share some of my favorite moments of him from the past 5 years. If you can resist his baby blues, then your heart is dead and you are a shell.



I love you, Cade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!