Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm the most humble person I know

So for some lame reason that I can't even make up right now, I've been putting off the fact that I've recently received a couple more bloggy awards. When I started this blog, I never really thought I'd have too many (or any) faithful readers, and I am truly humbled when someone likes my blog enough to send an award my way.

The first one came from my IRL friend Sheryl and my bloggy friend Xazmin.

Photobucket

It's the LOVE YA award: The details of blogs chosen for this award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

I would like to pass this along to:
Connie
Texan Mama
Nicole


The other one is from my bloggy friend Holly



I'm passing this along to my friend Sheryl. I've just discovered her blog and it IS so refreshing!!

Thanks again, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand. I've been sitting on a few for awhile now and I don't know what to do with them. And yet I love getting them. ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so glad that we've become bloggy friends!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how very very sweet. Now I guess I should do the polite thing and pass it on, right? I guess I've got to quit complaining for 5 minutes to do that, right?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!