Monday, May 11, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday 05.11.09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

**********************

I just realized that it's been almost 2 months since my last "Not Me!" Monday post. NMM took a little hiatus when little Stellan was in the hospital, but his heart condition seems to be well-controlled now. Praise God for answered prayers!

Now, on to ME!

*I did NOT allow my 2 sons to drop trow and go potty discreetly near a tree in the park. Even though there was nowhere else to go, I certainly loaded up all 3 children and took them home to use the restroom properly, of course! I would NEVER let them "water" a tree in that manner. No way!

*I did NOT sweep and mop around a children's book that was misplaced on my kitchen floor. I would never be too lazy to bend over, pick up the book and put it back on its shelf in the boys' room. Not me!

*I did NOT completely massacre my bloggy friend Connie's salmon recipe and then take the kids out for ice cream afterwards even though they didn't eat much dinner. Even if I had, it would have totally been my prerogative since dinner hypothetically might have been sucktacular, but I would NEVER let my children have ice cream without providing them a complete nutritious meal beforehand. (Sidenote: This truly does look like a fabulous recipe and I'm going to have Jason do it up right for us really soon. My hypothetical lack of cooking skills have nothing to do with the deliciousness Connie has presented.)

*I did NOT have a complete lapse in good judgment and allow Missy to put on my tinted lip gloss all by herself while I was driving the car. And afterwards she absolutely could NOT have passed for a Collette Reardon lookalike.

So, what has everyone else NOT been doing lately?

5 comments:

  1. THis was funny. Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just lived that sweeping one today myself :). It was a book on the floor. It remains, a book on the floor :)~.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also never, ever cleaned around objects. That would be lazy and bad. *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  4. the whole peeing on the tree thing-NOPE I did NOT do that either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wished for little boys when being out and about in nature with no place to tinkle! There is an entirely different ending to this story when you have a herd of girls!

    ReplyDelete

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!