Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry SITS-mas!

I am frequently in awe and amazement over how many blogs actually exist out on the world wide web right now. There is a plethora of awesomeness one can find, and many times I stumble over the awesomeness accidentally. There are things that I didn't even know existed until I followed a series of clicks and one thing just leads to another, y'know?

Like SITS- my friend Denyse came out of blogging anonymity a few months ago when she found SITS and posted about it on her own blog. In real life, I've never been very good about just crashing myself into those seemingly preformed groups of friendships, but I do love reading others blogs. And more than that, I love it when people read and comment on mine! So I've added my SITS button on my sidebar and I'm ready to start commenting!


To join in the SITS holiday fun, I wanted to share this very merry Christmas video (one of my favorite things...more to come on that later!). Enjoy!





17 comments:

  1. Merry Sitsmas may it be filled with love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry SITSmas! Loved friends. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I do miss Friends! Merry SITSmas to you!

    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that!

    Merry SITSmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Amanda, what is SITSmas?!? I'm a little slow at catching on to things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry SITSmas! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the video! Phoebe was always my fav.

    A merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friends is awesome!
    Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the laugh! Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that scene from Friends!
    merry SITSmas!

    ps On your post above... LOVE Amy Grant's music!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just following up with the rest of the links from yesterday! Beautiful blog! merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH.MY.GOSH! How did I not see that episode!! SOOOO funny!!

    Merry SITSmas a little late! I'm still working my way through the links!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Friends, especially that song! the best. Merry SITsmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. MERRY SITSMAS! I LOVED WATCHING THE RERUN OF PHOEBE'S CHRISTMAS SONG--HYSTERICAL! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry SITSMAS! Thanks for coming by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments help prove my worth. Leave me some love, because I'm worth it!